Participate on Thursday 4th August 2016!
Learn how to be a recording engineer with everyday technology.
Find out how you can turn your computer into a recording studio using a microphone and free software.
Vic Berry from GTT will host an interactive demonstration of basic recording using a free Open Source Program easily available on the Internet and we’ll all be entertained by the amazing local singer and song writer Martin Brennan.
“Martin will share his music and be recorded and filmed in front of a live audience”
7:30 pm to 9:30pm
Thursday 4th August 2016
Hosted by Get Technology Together (GTT)
@Digital Access Holbeck, Holbeck Community Centre, 90A Elland Road, Leeds, LS11 0AB.
Refreshments will be available throughout the night between each programme item – soft drinks and nibbles.
- 7:30 pm Registration & exhibition
Get Technology Together Academy Digital Skills Training.
- 8:00pm Introduction from Host Vic Berry
Being a sound engineer using everyday technology.
- 8:30 pm Music and Songs from local performer Martin Brennen.
- 9:00 pm Introduction to post recording techniques with Vic Berry.
- 9:30pm Event feedback and close.