Digital Access Points are place where adults can use digital devices and access the internet. Each location has tutor and volunteer support to help individuals participate and learn about technology. Get Technology Together is part of the UK Online Centres Network.
GTT aims to provide to create a comfortable friendly atmosphere where everyone can learn and share their skills within the local community.
Get Technology Together manage digital access points working in partnership with local communities in the Leeds area.
Locations and opening times
Click weblinks below for details and maps (PDF Downloads)
- Digital Access Northfield (Northfield Community Centre) this project is now closed from September 2019.
- Digital Access Newlands (near Morley) this project is closed and will be opening soon with the support of the Newlands Residents Assoication
- Digital Access Drighlington every Thursday 10-1 new Introduction to Technology Course starts September 2019
- Digital Access Temple Lawn is now closed.
- Leodis Grid Digital Access Point (Lincoln Green Community Centre) – every Wednesday 9:30-2:30
- Technology Skills Drop-in (Richmond Hill Community Centre) every Monday 10:30-1:30 – Now closed for a short break, new skills course starts 16th September 2019
- GTT Academy Monday, Digital Access Point Friday 10-1 (New Wortley Community Centre)
- GTT Lab (Beeston Skills Hub) Not open to the public during the school holidays.
- DASH (Digital Access Holbeck @ St. Luke’s Church) reopens 2019
"Pop in! It's free to register and use our Digital Access Points"