Digital Access Points are place where adults can use digital devices and access the internet. Each location has tutor and volunteer support to help individuals participate and learn about technology. Get Technology Together is part of the UK Online Centres Network.
GTT aims to provide to create a comfortable friendly atmosphere where everyone can learn and share their skills within the local community.
Get Technology Together manage digital access points working in partnership with local communities in the Leeds area.
Locations and opening times
Click weblinks below for details and maps (PDF Downloads)
ALL COMMUNITY CENTRES ARE CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY DIGITAL ACCESS POINTS ARE BEING HELD ONLINE, WITH TELEPHONE SUPPORT AND REMOTE DESKTOP HELP
- Digital Access Northfield (Northfield Community Centre) this project is now closed from September 2019.
- Digital Access Newlands (near Morley) open 09:30am – 12:00 noon every Wednesday.
- Drighlington Digital every Thursday 10am – 1:00pm new digital life skills course “Making People Better” and digital access point.
- Digital Access Temple Lawn is now closed.
- Leodis Grid Digital Access Point (Lincoln Green Community Centre) every Wednesday 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Richmond Hill Community Hub Digital Access Point Opens February 2020 every Monday from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Digital Access Haigh Road Community Centre every Thursday from 10:00am – 12:00 noon
- Technology Skills Course (Richmond Hill Community Centre) every Monday 11:00am – 1:00pm
- New Wortley Digital Access Point at the New Wortley Community Centre is now closed, computer access and WiFi is still available in the Café during normal opening hours
- GTT Lab is temporarily closed and will be relocating to a new location in 2020.
- DASH (Digital Access Holbeck @ St. Luke’s Church) reopens 2020
"Pop in! It's free to register and use our Digital Access Points"